Easilocks – Care Guide
Do’s and don’ts!
- Brush your hair extensions before shampooing your hair to ensure its tangle free.
- Secure the Hair with one hand whilst detangling to avoid any pressure or tension on the Easilocks connections or natural hair.
- It is important that you shampoo your hair with Easilocks silicone free shampoo and apply conditioner only on the ends of your hair and rinse thoroughly the day of your Easilocks application to ensure a strong and healthy Easilocks connection.
- When shampooing your hair work vertically not horizontally or in a circular motion, this will create less tangles and easier to manage.
- For best results leave conditioner in for 3–5minutes before rinsing and comb through your hair extensions. We recommend removing the heavy wet before applying conditioner.
- Only condition the hair from the ponytail down avoiding contact with the root area or locks however you can apply conditioner generously throughout the ends.
- Always use leave in conditioner on the ends to keep the ends looking silky.
- We recommend you brush your scalp at least twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening to keep your hair extensions clean at the root area with your Easilocks hairbrush.
- Weekly treatments are recommended.
- Only use correct Easilocks products as advised by your certified stylist, which include: EASILOCKS shampoo, conditioner and exclusive ROSE GOLD OIL heat protector pro, this will maximize your result and sustain the high quality of the hair.
- Gather your hair into a loose side ponytail or braid when sleeping.
- Avoid tight updo’s or ponytails for the first few days after hair extension application.
- When swimming always tie your hair in a ponytail or braid and apply conditioner to the hair to act as a barrier against harmful chlorine/salt water etc. Always shampoo immediately after swimming and detangle as normal.
- Swimming is not recommended if wearing tape hair extensions.
- Always cover your hair when in direct sunlight for long periods of time.
- Always dry off the roots and tape area of your Easitape Hair Extensions to ensure the holding agent in the tape has dried completely to ensure maximum strength of application. The holding agent in the tape is vunerable when wet, so no pressure is to be placed on the hair during styling until the roots are bone dry.
- Don’t go to bed with wet hair.
- Don’t shampoo over the bath as may create problems when detangling.
- Don’t attempt to maintain or adjust your Easilocks yourself. Any issues leave it to the professionals.
- Don’t leave your Easilocks in for longer than 3 months or 8-10 weeks if the natural hair is fine. If your hair extensions are left in for longer than the recommended time some damage may occur.
- Don’t leave your hair wet for longer periods of time without detangling as may become matted.
- Don’t use any hot tools on your Easilocks WITHOUT using EASILOCKS ROSE GOLD OIL. Comb through your hair to ensure the product is evenly distributed throughout ensuring everywhere is protected.
- Don’t allow bronzers/fake tans/sun creams or products with tint in them to make contact with your hair extensions if blonde especially if in the sun as you may experience slight colour change.
- As a result of natural shedding (approx. 50–100 strands per day) it is not unusual to shed anywhere from 0–15 Easilocks strands over the course of the term of wear. Your certified stylist normally allows for this during the application. The shedded strands can then be reapplied.
- When arranging your appointment to reuse your hair we advise booking another consultation so the stylist can review and assess your hair extensions to see if any new hair is required or any adjustments you would like to make.
Don’t worry, you can:
- Wear your hair up and various styles
Mutastis semine! Forma tonitrua praecipites. Liberioris nix rapidisque matutinis unus undae os. Turba ambitae nitidis ultima. Ille declivia orbe primaque phoebe opifex tegi pressa crescendo. Vultus onus ponderibus aere ambitae.