These terms and conditions (“the Terms”) govern the users (“you” or “your”) use of the website / (“the Website”) and your relationship with Jimmy Chop Chop whose registered office is at 64 The Boulevard, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 1XH (“we”, “our” or “us”). Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under law. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not access nor use the Website. If you have any queries regarding these Terms then please contact us via postal mail or by email at: email@example.com
1. AGREEMENT By using the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms.
2. AMENDMENTS We reserve the right to: Update these Terms from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via a suitable announcement on the Website. It is your responsibility to check for such changes. The changes will apply to the use of the Website after we have given such announcement. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the Website. If you continue to use the Website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms; and Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website and the material contained within (or any part) without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website or its contents.
3. BOOKING ONLINE You warrant that: The personal information which you are required to provide when you register for online bookings is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and you are not impersonating any other person or entity. You will notify us immediately of any changes to the personal information by e-mailing or telephoning our customer service representatives at:
5. COMPLIANCE The Website may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and its use. You agree not to upload or transmit through the Website: Any computer viruses or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer; and any material which is defamatory, offensive or of an obscene character.
6. INDEMNITY You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms by you, or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website or any other person accessing the Website using your personal information.
7. THIRD PARTY LINKS As a convenience to our customers, the Website may include links to other websites or material which is beyond our control. For your information, we are not responsible for such websites or material nor do we review or endorse them. We will not be liable, whether directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or content of such websites nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
8. PRICING All prices shown are inclusive of VAT at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. We reserve the right, however, to change prices at any time without notice to you.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY The content of the Website is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights and you acknowledge that the material and content supplied as part of the Website shall remain with us or our licensors.
You may retrieve and display the content of the Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Website.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY Not withstanding any other provision in the Terms, nothing in these Terms will affect or limit your rights as a consumer under English law; or will exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties, whether express or implied, in relation to it and its use. You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and cannot be responsible for the security or privacy of the Website and any information provided by you. You must bear the risk associated with the use of the Internet.
Whilst we will try to ensure that material included on the Website is correct, reputable and of high quality, we cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Website. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Website we will attempt to correct this as soon as we reasonably can.
In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following: Incompatibility of the Website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links; technical problems including errors or interruptions of the Website; unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the Website; and failure of the Website to meet your requirements.
To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (both of which terms includes, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the Website.
11. LAW AND JURISDICTION These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
12. SPECIAL OFFERS TERMS AND CONDITIONS Any offer, promotion, code, special (“the Offer”) offered Jimmy Chop Chop (“We”) has the following Terms and Conditions:
The Offer runs for a finite period, as defined in the Special Offer Terms and Conditions below or on the coupon itself. If no end date is defined on the advertisement, coupon or voucher then the time limit for the offer is a maximum of 30 days after the campaign started.
The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. We reserve the right to exclude any person from participating in the Offer on reasonable grounds. We reserve the right to end the Offer or to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. The Offer is subject to availability.
Where applicable, the Offer will only continue while stocks last. The Offer can only be redeemed once by the same customer within the period of validity (unless specifically overridden by an additional Term and Condition).
Offers may apply to participating salons only. We reserve the right to amend the participating salon at any time without prior notice.
The Offer name may differ across our marketing material and as such: We, reserve the right to change the wording without prior notice; Reserve the right to define which offer the wording is referring to. By applying for an offer you are opting in to receive marketing material via email. You may unsubscribe at any time.
13. REVIEWS If you submit a review, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
You grant jimmychopchop.co.uk and its sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose.
You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content and your right to object to derogatory treatment of such content.
You agree to perform all further acts necessary to perfect any of the above rights granted by you to Jimmy Chop Chop, including the execution of deeds and documents, at the request of Jimmy Chop Chop.
You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that, as at the date that the content or material is submitted to rush.co.uk:
The content and material is accurate: Use of the content and material you supply does not breach any applicable jimmychopchop.co.uk guidelines and will not cause injury to any person or entity (including that the content or material is not defamatory). You agree to indemnify Jimmy Chop Chop for all claims brought by a third party against Jimmy Chop Chop arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of these warranties.